Antenatal batch for pregnant ladies and their husbands
It covers everything from conceiving- pregnancy- labor- delivery- breastfeeding- baby care- postnatal care.
Schedule: 6 sessions covering 2 hours each
Workshops in Pune
Can be conducted for any number of audience.
Topics can be- pregnancy guidance sessions, mothers fitness workshop- diet and exercises, Menopause and diet, Healthy kitchens and planning menu, Paediatric diet and forming right eating habits in children. Tiffin get planning etc.
Lactation/ breastfeeding Counselling
For all your breast feeding queries, come with your baby for a lactation counseling sessions and resolve concerns such as latch, insufficient milk supply, nursing patterns and more. These sessions can also be planned online.
Schedule: Sessions are arranged on appointment.
Pediatric Nutrition Counseling
Your little one is ready to start solids but you are not sure what to begin with. Ensure that your weaning plan gives your little one the right nutrition and follows the babyâ€™s developmental needs.
Schedule: Meetings with appointment
You want to plan a new entry in your life. We can help you to plan it with proper preparation, supplements, exercises etc. We even discuss about sex, positions, hold etc. Everything needed where you might feel hesitation to talk with doctors. Our couples have been really enjoying the process of conceiving every time they want.
Schedule: Meeting with couple on appointment
Out of Pune workshops
If you stay out of Pune and you have a group of pregnant couples, mothers etc. We would love to travel and spread our knowledge across.
Schedule: As per planning.
Mothers Fitness Classes
ANC CLASSES (pregnancy guidance session)
Developing Pregnancy and Day to day Concerns
First 15 minutes of pranayama, chantings and few exercises. Slide show giving clarity about conceiving, developing child, father’s role. Day to day concerns and non medical remedies to feel relief like acupressure points, sleeping posture, salt water bath, diet changes etc.
- Eat Well
- Pregnancy Diet and Myths
- First 15 min couple chantings, breathing techniques, few exercises.
- Diet during pregnancy and during breastfeed. Explaining food pyramid.
- Weight distribution in pregnancy. Postural correction.
- Myths and realities.
Labour Pain and HandlingWhat is labour pain and its types(true/false). Ways to handle labour pain. Breathing, massage, postures. Few postures which will help in progressing labour pain.
How to reduce back pain in labour. Medically why labour pain is important aspect of birth. How does the baby do 80% and mother has to do 20%. Role of labour support, importance of expression of love and motivation.
Types of Deliveries
- What is involved – cervix, vagina, uterus, placenta, amniotic fluid, umbilical cord etc.
- Medical Emergencies
- Situational decisions to be taken by a gynaecologist
- When to rush to hospital like sudden bleeding, not feeling moment, panting…..etc.
- C-section, forceps, painless, vacuumed induction etc.
- Position and posture, nipple preparation, Brest toning. Breastfeed training, baby’s routine.
- Back exercises.
- Slings, pillows, how to understand whether the baby is being fed well, how to increase the flow.
- Taking care of baby blues.
- Husband’s role and motivation.
- Postnatal care and child care
- Postnatal exercises after normal and after c-section.
- Why 40 days.
- Diet. Help.
- Being a parent is not a status, it’s a responsibility.
- Baby wrapping, messaging, bathing. Weaning. Baby’s diet till the age of one year.
- Interpersonal relationship, parenting, sleep talk…etc
- Contraception- its importance and available options.
Schedule: Six Session Batch, Every Session Two Hours
It’s a programme designed for mothers who wants to work on their fitness levels. Specially getting toned at abs, breast, hips and work on getting right posture etc.
Here mothers enjoy working out with other mothers, across three months they aim to reduce 5-7 Kgs and 7-10 inches each at bust, waist, and hips.
We realize every mother wants to be fit, look fit etc. but somehow either it’s not a priority or she don’t have right guidance. We provide help for both.
- Paediatric diet
- Weaning (starting food)
- Post – delivery diet
- Postnatal care
- Baby care
- Upbringing child
- Behavioral concerns
- Habits in child
- Weight management after delivery
- Handling postnatal emotions
Can be planned with prior appointments on all the concerns that a woman, expecting mother or mother has.