Whole Wheat Sattva – Whole Wheat Flour for Babies:
Whole Wheat Sattva is a specially crafted whole wheat flour designed to meet the nutritional needs of babies. Made from whole wheat grains, it offers a wholesome and nourishing option for introducing solid foods to infants. Whole wheat is known for its high fiber content and various essential nutrients, making Whole Wheat Sattva an excellent choice for promoting healthy growth and development in babies.
Key Features and Benefits of Whole Wheat Sattva:
- Nutrient-Dense: Whole wheat is rich in essential nutrients such as dietary fiber, B-vitamins, iron, and magnesium. These nutrients support the overall development of babies and contribute to their energy levels, bone health, and digestion.
- Fiber-Rich: Whole wheat contains dietary fiber, which aids in maintaining healthy bowel movements and regulating digestion. It promotes a healthy gut and helps prevent constipation in babies.
- Complex Carbohydrates: The complex carbohydrates present in whole wheat provide a sustained release of energy. This helps in keeping babies full and energized for longer durations, supporting their active lifestyles.
- Heart Health: Whole wheat contains beneficial compounds like antioxidants and phytosterols that promote heart health. Introducing whole wheat in your baby’s diet can contribute to a healthy cardiovascular system in the long run.
- Versatile and Easy to Use: Whole Wheat Sattva can be easily incorporated into various baby food recipes, allowing for a diverse and nutritious diet for infants.
Recipes with Whole Wheat Sattva:
- Wheat Cereal: Mix Whole Wheat Sattva with water, milk, or formula to create a smooth and creamy wheat cereal for your baby. Cook it on low heat, stirring continuously until it reaches the desired consistency. Sweeten with mashed fruits or a touch of honey for added flavor.
- Whole Wheat Pancakes: Combine Whole Wheat Sattva with mashed bananas, a pinch of baking powder, and milk to create a pancake batter. Cook small pancakes on a non-stick pan until golden brown on both sides. These pancakes make a nutritious and finger-friendly option for babies.
- Vegetable Wheat Khichdi: Cook Whole Wheat Sattva with lentils, mixed vegetables, and a touch of ghee to prepare a wholesome khichdi. Season with mild spices like cumin and turmeric for added flavor. Khichdi is a nutritious one-pot meal that provides a balanced combination of proteins, carbohydrates, and essential vitamins for your baby.
- Wheat Bread: Use Whole Wheat Sattva to make homemade wheat bread for your baby. Combine the flour with yeast, a touch of sugar, salt, and warm water. Knead the dough, let it rise, and bake it until golden brown. Homemade wheat bread is a healthy alternative to store-bought bread, free from preservatives and additives.
Always consult with your pediatrician or a nutritionist before introducing new foods to your baby’s diet, including Whole Wheat Sattva. They can provide guidance on portion sizes and ensure that it aligns with your baby’s specific nutritional requirements.
Whole Wheat Sattva offers a nutritious and versatile option to include whole wheat in your baby’s meals, providing essential nutrients and promoting their overall well-being.
It’s malted wheat, health, easy on digestion and yummy.
Age group & best time to use:
6 months + babies. This is one of baby’s first food/weaning food/complimentary food.
Edible / Non Edible: